This report provides a more complete assessment of the portfolio through multi-faceted analysis, and summarises the most important aspects of a portfolio review in a concise format.
- The PAR report provides a deeper examination of the portfolio by considering the portfolio’s objectives, risk levels, positioning and returns relative to market, target returns and the peer group.
- The PAR report also includes observations on portfolio structuring, suitability and risk.
- We recalculate portfolio performance, providing independent verification of the data supplied by the investment manager.
- The report contains an ARC Diamond Rating that underpins the analysis process and evaluates the risk-adjusted performance against the agreed benchmark. Each portfolio is then categorised, along with an explanatory note, as either being acceptable, or otherwise.
- Once all the reviews have been undertaken, we sit down with our clients on a quarterly basis to discuss any portfolios where potential issues have been highlighted.