Assistant Investment Analyst - London
About the role
You will be an integral part of our team, responsible for gathering and organising client data, assisting in client reporting and interacting with clients and managers under supervision. Your role will be pivotal in ensuring timely and accurate support for our clients’ investment needs.
- Collating client data from various sources, including investment managers and data vendors.
- Organising and maintaining client data within ARC’s systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of scheduled and ad hoc client reports.
- Engaging in day-to-day client and manager interactions under supervision.
- Playing an active and collaborative role within your team.
- Providing general support as required by senior management.
What we’re looking for
- Someone with good analytical skills and well-organised work habits.
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- No previous experience in financial markets or professional qualifications is required, though they can be beneficial.